We Are Looking for an Experienced JS Developer
We’re looking for an experienced JS developer to join our remote team and work on an exciting project.
We love working with each other because we have built a remote culture that suits us well. To be on our team, you must be:
- Helpful: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
- Happy: Where there is a will, there is a way. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
- Curious: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
- Accountable: Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.
Besides having some good experiences with JS, you must have an understanding of Git and workflow, as well as an understanding of an issue tracking system. We’re also looking for someone who has a good understanding of, and solid amount of experience with, a modern JS framework, such as Vue.js. Experience with business rules UI would be considered an asset.
Some other aspects we’ll be looking into are:
- What is a recent technical challenge you experienced and how did you solve it?
- What UI, Security, Performance, SEO, Maintainability or Technology considerations do you make while building a web application or site?
- What IDE do you prefer to use, and why?
- How do you organise and load your code? AMD or CommonJS? Why?
Those who are interested just need to fill in the form below and get in touch with us. We’ll get back to you if we see that you’re a good fit, and we will provide more details in person.