Send eCommerce Products to Amazon, Google, Ebay and 40+ Merchants Easily to Increase Sales
Your eCommerce site can only generate the sales as to how well promoted your products are. And the promotions of your products done are better when you set-up a multi-channel sales/marketing funnel. So, sending your eCommerce products to Amazon, Google, and other merchants can really help to increase your revenue.
But listing your products on the popular comparison shopping engines, marketplaces and even on the affiliate platforms is a tough job, needless to say, time-consuming.
Where does ExportFeed come in handy?
So, what is the easy way to increase your multi-channel sales? How can you display your products on channels like Google Shopping, Amazon Seller, Ebay Seller, Etsy and other popular sales gateways for increased revenue?
The answer to all these questions is a user-friendly plugin created by ExportFeed which works in sync with WooCommerce on your WordPress platform.
ExportFeed reduces all the technical hassles of the eCommerce site owner to meet product feed specifications for over 40 high performing merchants – a real time-saver!
Few benefits of getting started with ExportFeed
Let’s take a brief look into the functions of ExportFeed that’ll make the life of an eCommerce site owner easy:
- It begins with the easy installation steps – Can be practically set-up within 2-3 steps.
- Creating product feed is as simple as selecting the merchant and clicking on “Get Feed” button.
- Keep your feeds updated automatically in ExportFeed, even schedule the update to merchants.
- Server resources – No worries, because you can use ExportFeed’s cloud server to save yours.
- Want to check first, without any commitments? Just grab the plugin from WordPress.org.
- If you think creating the first feed will be a confusing task – Ask support team at ExportFeed for a little help – you’ll have that created free for the first time.
- Or, you think the supported merchants’ list doesn’t have your preferred merchant – use the custom feed creation option with the help of support team.
- Include your product variations in the feed files and map local product categories to appropriate merchant categories within few clicks.
- Use the product filters like SKU, Brand, Category, Price, and Keywords to create your specific feed files in XML, CSV or TXT format.
- Use the ample set of rules to optimize your product feed for all merchants – check the documentation or even request for the advanced personalized demo.
How to install ExportFeed on your WordPress Site
Now, let’s take a look at how can you get ExportFeed installed in your WordPress shop:
Installing from the WordPress admin panel:
- Login to the admin panel of your WordPress and click on the Plugins > Add New
- Search ExportFeed for Google
- If you’re looking to send your product feed just to Google Merchant – Click install and then activate on the “Sync WooCommerce Product Feed to Google Shopping”
- If you’re looking to send your product to more merchants – Click install then activate the “WooCommerce Product Feed Export: Google, Bing, eBay, Amazon, Facebook and more”
- You’ve installed and ExportFeed plugin is ready to create the product feeds for your Merchant sites.
Uploading the file to the Plugins folder through FTP. If you are not comfortable using FTP then we recommend you check the tutorials regarding it or contact your developer for that.
Using ExportFeed to create your Product Feed
Within a few steps, you will be able to create product feed for all your Merchant sites with ExportFeed using the preconfigured feed templates. Here’s how:
Pre-Note: If you’re using the free version of the ExportFeed plugin, you have the option to request for trial license key which will unlock all the features of plugin for 7 days. (Quick Tip: You can request to extend your trial once again before using the pro version).
- On the WordPress Admin panel, click on “Product Feed” submenu.
- Now under the Create Feed tab, you’ll have the option to select your merchant.
- You’ll have two options here, either proceed with creating Feed by Category or use Custom Product Feed option.
- If you want to create feeds based on category, click on WooCommerce Category
- Select the category of products that you want to include in the feed file
- Select the merchant’s product category that your products fall under.
- Map your product attributes (optional) and
- Now give a filename for your feed file.
- But if you need to create feeds by applying filters on Keywords, Categories, Brand, SKU, and price,
- Select Custom Product Feed Tab
- Give value to the filters you want to use
- Click on Search Products button
- You’ll get the list of products that match your search criteria.
- Now you can select the products and
- Map bulk products to the merchant’s category if required
- Or Click on Move Selected button to add selected products.
- For feed optimization, you have two options – Feed Configuration tab and Advanced Commands:
- Feed Configuration Tab: Using this feature, you can select the product attribute and add prefix or suffix to them to increase your product performance.
- Advanced Commands Tab: ExportFeed provides a list of advanced commands using which you will be able to apply different rules to improve the feed performance, add tracking parameters and perform a multitude of feed operations.
- After selecting the products or categories that you want to create the feed, simply click on the Get Feed button and go to the Manage Feed tab to get the URL of your lately created feed.
After you have created your product feed for the specific merchants, you can list your products there. You can log in with your merchant account and upload your feeds to start selling.
Starting an eCommerce site powered by WordPress and WooCommerce is one of the best decisions that you have made. Now, how about stepping up your promotion game and getting started with ExportFeed?